Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Newest Addition

This is my little princess. We hadn't originally planned on more kids since hubby (DH) has two boys aged 22 and 18 and I have one aged 16...we were almost home free! We could have travelled, we could have renovated, we could have slept in every single Saturday and Sunday until the day we died...and then...we decided to try for one more, together.
A year and a half later this little bean arrived and she was perfect. She had huge, bright blue eyes, the longest fingers I have ever seen on a baby and a perfect button nose.


Life as we know it has changed...a lot! DH is wrapped tightly around his little girl's finger, and I am so in love with her it's crazy! We will have to wait a couple of extra years to travel to Europe as we'd planned but Europe will still be there.

And we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: