Friday, February 25, 2011

Steamed Brownies Anyone?

I admit it.  I can be a bit obsessive.  Recently I decided to buy a steamer so I could steam, process and freeze my own baby food.  Within a day of buying said steamer, I have a giant bag each of frozen ice cube sized servings of sweet potato, green beans, peaches and applesauce.  Sounds healthy right?

Except now I want to steam and mash everything.  Everything.  I find myself looking around the kitchen to find things to steam and mash...rice - sure, lasagna - perhaps not the steaming part, brownies....maybe not.

I just can't get enough!  In order for me to feed my new addiction, dinner tonight will be steamed broccoli, steamed cauliflower, steamed rice and steamed steaks...not sure how the hubby will feel about that one!

No comments: