Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fashionista Anyone?

Let me start by saying that if you know me well, you are probably laughing that I am posting anything about fashion.  Yep I am that mom who wears long underwear under dress pants for work because I get cold.  I wear ear muffs even though they look ridiculous.  I wear t shirts everywhere!  Until recently nothing fit me properly in my closet...now some stuff does fit (although not all!)

Anyways, I came across the coolest video last night and upon watching it in awe, I looked at the website it came from.  It's called Wendy's Look Book and can be found here.  Let me say this girl has got style - and even I can see that and admire it!

The video is about wearing a scarf - specifically 25 Ways To Wear a Scarf.  Scarves are very popular right now and even I have a few of them.  I always wear them the same way and sometimes wish I could 'dress them up' or do something different.  In addition to being very informative, the video is kind of entertaining and cool to watch.  There is sound but it's not absolutely necessary.  Enjoy!




**runs off to find a scarf to practice**

No comments: