Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Photos

I am a bad mom.  Well, I don't really think I am but I feel like it about this one area.  Pictures.  Ever since the Hubster's surgery, I have been remiss about taking pics.  I realized that my baby girl's first birthday is the last time I really took pics.  I also went back to work in this time so it's just been so busy.  I have taken one or two here or there, but really want to pick up the pace and snap some shots.

Digital photography is wonderful, because you can take a thousand shots and keep only the ones you like.  If I only take four shots I am somewhat limited in my choices...not that I always only keep the best pics, but I can have a choice.

I am committing to myself to get my camera out of the back of the closet this weekend, dust it off and get it fired up.  It's about time I got back in the swing of things.

No comments: