Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours

I stole this idea from a very cool blogger friend over at The Real Housewife of Oxford County.  She posted a photo and list of the contents of her purse, so now I will too.


- a movie theatre gift certificate
- 3 lip glosses
- 2 lip balms
- 1 lipstick
- a lip liner
- a hair pin
- 27 cents
- 2 Home Depot receipts
- a purple sour candy
- a pen with a lid
- a bandaid (unused thank goodness)
- a soother
- an LCBO gift card - woo hoo!
- 2 gov't cheques
- a cheque for my kiddo from his grandparents...he thinks I've deposited it...I haven't yet.
- my wallet
- a set of keys
- a Reitmans fold up bag
- a grocery list
- my sunglasses
- 2 usb memory sticks - no clue what's on either
- a Tylenol container with Advil in it
- a strange little twig-like thing



Wow - you'd think with all of that lip product I'd be wearing some daily, but nope.  I just forget I have some in there and throw one in on a regular basis.  Now that I've found it all I won't need to buy any forever!


Hope you enjoyed your voyeuristic peek in my purse!  Now show me yours!

1 comment:

therealhousewifeofoxfordcounty said...

LOVE IT!! So happy you did it!! You got yourself some fun gift cards :) YIPPEE love me some gift cards!

Happy Thursday!