Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cake Pops Galore!

Just wanted to send a shout out to my cousin and cousin in law for their awesome cake pops!  First up is Sweet Tooth Cake Pops based out of Toronto, Ontario.

My favourite is the fishies but they are all adorable!









Thier facebook page can be found here Sweet Tooth Cake Pops




 Next we have Sweet Thingz Cake Pops and Chocolates based out of Ottawa, Ontario - my fave is the paint palate - so cool!









And they can be found at Sweet Thingz



Nice work ladies!

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW those things are awesome... I've always wanted to try and make cake pops after seeing these i might have to try because now im craving lol.

Staceroo said...

From what I'm told the basic round ball cake pops are pretty easy...but I love the intricate detail they put into them! I hate to eat them they are so pretty!