Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Miss is almost 8 months old and is really developing such a personality!  She does not yet 'make strange' or get fussy with strangers, which is awesome...instead she stares at them and then breaks out into a giant, heart melting grin.  Store cashiers love it and she gets so much attention!  Tonight, while playing on the floor with her I laid back and put her on my tummy to sit, crossing my legs in the air to hold her upright.  She started to bounce so I started 'flying' her over my head and back...not an easy feat with spaghetti arms and a 20lb baby!

A few minutes later, to give my arms a rest I set her on my chest with her legs over my shoulders onto the floor.  She began to bounce and jump on my chest - ouch - but it made me laugh hysterically.  It was just so funny to see her try to use my chest as a jumperoo that I couldn't stop laughing.  I had to get my dear hubby to get her because apparently when I laugh, I lose all remaining muscle tone and ability to lift babies and other medium sized objects.

He decided to play with her for a bit, and she got fussy so he tried to do the same thing with her.  She liked it and began to bounce on his chest for about 3 minutes, and then I heard it...the 'urp' sound with an immediate "ewwwww!!!" from my dear hubby.  Yep, he narrowly avoided having his face spit up on, while it dripped down his hand onto the carpet.  I had a hard time controlling my laughter while wiping it up and moving the baby for him.....hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

2 comments:

therealhousewifeofoxfordcounty said...

girl i never knew our little ones were the same age!! WOW.. and that story made me laugh so hard.. love it

have an awesome thursday

Staceroo said...

Oh I didn't realize either! It's such a fun age...and I'm sure you can relate! LOL