Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sheepish Follow Up to My Post About Cleaning

Gulp.  I forgot about this until I uploaded my pics off of my camera.  If you get grossed out easily, look away now.  Today, while cleaning I was trying to sweep between the oven and the wall.  I generally get in there with the vacuum on a regular basis so it doesn't get too bad.  I was in such a good cleaning rhythym that I decided to pull the stove out from the wall.  I haven't done that since we got our appliances last year, mainly because a pregnancy with an injury and then a newborn doesn't usually make for good 'moving appliances' kind of energy.

Soooo I was astounded to find behind my stove something that closely resembled Donald Trump's hair



Now remember I have two big dogs...










Yes, that is a large clump of dog fur and dust, that was wrapped around the power cord behind my stove.  It looks like it fell off of some biker's face.  Seriously! 

Thank god I found this myself and not when I needed repairs to the stove.  Of course now you all know! hehe

2 comments:

therealhousewifeofoxfordcounty said...

i freakin love you !!!!!!!!!!

Staceroo said...

hahaha - I just had to post it in all it's glory! It almost looks like it could grow legs and scurry off!