Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Isn't It Ironic


I had to run out today to pick up toilet paper that was on sale for half price at the local discount grocery store.  I found some coffee on sale, and was looking for the TP when I came across a funny sight.  A man dressed in a Domino's Pizza shirt and cap in the frozen foods aisle, looking at the frozen pizzas.  I had to do a double take.  I am sure that people who work at restaurants have to eat too, but it struck me as so funny that he was buying a frozen pizza.  

So I followed him.  And snuck a pic.  

Unfortunately I could not get one from the front, since he was almost at the cash, but I stood in line behind him and pretended to take pics of Little Miss in the cart, while I secretly snapped this.  Then a man standing near Domino's Man looked at me like I was nutso...I guess I would too, so I pretended I forgot something and off I went.  Then I snickered to myself the whole way home!






No comments: