Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

So this week has not been so hot.  I have slacked on some cardio and really had to force myself to get moving.  I am still doing the 30 Day Shred but having a tough time with it.  I've officially done Level 2 six or seven times, with some Level 1 workouts thrown in between.  To alleviate some boredom, I did Level 3 on Friday which sort of killed me for the weekend.  I was silly enough to think it looked easy when I watched it but it was so very, very hard!

I was sore throughout the weekend so I took it easy.  Overall I am making better food choices, trying to reach for a fruit or veggie before a cookie.  All that is to say that this week
















I LOST 1.5 pounds!

WoooooHooooo!!!!

I am so thrilled!  I love seeing the scale numbers go down, especially when this seems like such a long process.  This sure does help with motivation!

No comments: