Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Poopgate 2011

All is well in the land of baby poop.  Constipation has gone away and order has been restored.  We now have a healthy bottle of prune juice in our fridge should anyone want to pop by for an afternoon cocktail, and a half finished serving of baby prunes that Little Miss seems to enjoy an awful lot!

Speaking of poop......(don't ya just love my segue)

Tomorrow is garbage day so I wanted to get out to our yard to collect doggie poop.  The snow has almost all melted and although we did try to pick up poop through the winter, our yard in the spring tends to be pretty gross until we eradicate the fecal matter.  My dear hubby went out a couple of weeks ago and collected two full grocery bags.  I have to confess that I didn't really believe him...I mean, he's a guy, they exaggerate.  Tonight, I went out alone with one bag and very quickly saw that there is a LOT of poop.  I mean piles and piles and piles of poop.  Like in the summer when you go to the park and find ant hills all around you, and the more you look for them the more you find...like that.  Only not ant hills but, well, poop hills.

I won't get too much into the gory details, and luckily it was dry out today so it was fairly easy to pick up, but I have to admit I was shocked to find my bag almost full before I'd even done half the yard.  My sweet guy came out to help and between us we filled one bag full and two more bags about 2/3 full.  Yep.  Our neighbours hate us.

No comments: