Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Persistence and Patience Pay Off

Well, today is Weigh In Wednesday.  I was kind of dreading this weigh in since, well, I took three days off of my exercise schedule.  One day just to take a break, and then I was under the weather so I didn't exercise for two more days.  I thought this would badly affect my numbers, but figured I'm in this for the long haul, not a quick fix.

So, with great trepidation I stepped on the scale today to find I


















Lost a pound!!!
Woo Hoo!

I am now only 2 pounds over my pre pregnancy weight!  I still have more to go afterwards, since I was unhappy with my weight before pregnancy and had started a great workout routine two weeks before I got pregnant.  As for my weight loss I am super excited...to only have worked out four of seven days, and been conscious but not super strict about what I ate, it feels so good!  This 'once a week' weigh in really seems to be helping me keep on going week after week.  It's the first time I've really tried to lose weight/get healthier without totally obsessing about it daily, and I like it!

My 30 Day Shred is still going...I am still going to do 10 workouts at each level (yesterday was Day 3 of Level 2) but I am also going to change it up a bit - throw in a Level one workout here and there.  This will help me not get so bored, and also give certain muscle groups a bit of a break.  Each of the workouts are awesome but to do them day after day tends to cause muscle fatigue (at least in my muscles!) 


No comments: