Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kudos

I have to hand it to single parents out there!  Especially single parents of little ones...holy cow I'm beat!  I took Little Miss to my Auntie's place 2 hours away.  She screamed in the car, would NOT nap and then would not go to bed at night.  She had giant bags under her little eyes and was so tired but she fought it so hard!  I finally got her down, and she was wide awake at 1:30am!?!  So Auntie took her and played with her/sang to her for over an hour.

We had a fun visit though!  I went shopping and bought way too many baby clothes

Actually Carter's had $5 racks so I stocked up on some outfits for next winter.  Money well spent to get things that cheap! 

I did splurge on a couple of cute outfits for this summer too!


Had an awesome dinner (thanks Auntie & Uncle M) of grilled chicken, stir fried veggies and greek salad...and a wee bit too much wine!  Of course as we traipsed up to bed at 1:30 am Little Miss decided to wake up so my Auntie hung out with her for over an hour!

All in all a good time.

No comments: