Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whoa. Am I A Writer Now?

Hmmm.  I don't know the answer to this.  I've always thought of myself as a writer.  Well, a writer who didn't really write.  I remember in high school english class penning amazing, edge-of-your-seat stories that I was sure would eventually be published.  I look at some of those stories now and laugh at my teenage dream weaving.

I have recently found myself waking up in the middle of the night, thinking of funny blog entries; either past stories to tell or just weird inner workings of my mind at three in the morning while counting mountain goats trying to get back to sleep.

Of course I don't yet have a pen and paper by the bedside, so the pulitzer winning idea I have in the wee hours will remain there until the next time I wake in the night.

Sigh.

1 comment:

therealhousewifeofoxfordcounty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.