Saturday, March 19, 2011

You May Be Right...I May Be Crazy

I believe I may have told you I am sometimes crazy, obsessive, over the top?  If not, well, I am....sometimes.

I am starting to regret committing to doing 30 days of the 30 Day Shred, while training for a 10k run.  What the hell was I thinking?  On the plus side, I have 10 weeks to get ready for the 10k.  On the minus side, I haven't really run in almost 2 years...so I need that 10 weeks.

On the plus side, if I keep doing the Shred, I may be in better shape to run.  On the minus side...I have to do the Shred.

See my problem?

Ah well.  Today was day 2 of the Shred and it hurt a bit.  I think tomorrow will destroy me, but I'm gonna do it.  I ran today too, but won't tomorrow, so I can take comfort in that!

I may have bitten off more than I can chew, but only time will tell!

No comments: