Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shred Update

Whew - just finished Day 9 of the 30 Day Shred.  Rather than hope that none of you reading this knows how to count, I will admit I took a couple of days off.  Saturday was supposed to be Day 8, and I started but wasn't feeling very well, and about 10 minutes into it I hit a wall.  I couldn't do another second, so I stopped.  Sunday was the baptism, so I knew I may or may not get a workout in...I did not.

Yesterday i restarted Day 8 and the couple of days off did me good...I blasted through it.  Don't get me wrong, I still got my butt kicked, but I felt much stronger than before and it's encouraging!  Today I completed Day 9.  This means that tomorrow is my last day of Level 1, and then I have to move to Level 2.  I'm scared.  I know it'll be hard but I also know I can do this!  I love to challenge myself and push myself to meet my goal of completing all 30 days.

On a very exciting note, I noticed today that what I refer to as my 'cake top' has now become more of a muffin top.  I am very excited.  Until now I have spent most of my waking hours in jammies, or yoga pants.  It was fine right after giving birth, but Little Miss turned 6 months yesterday, and it's about time I start wearing real clothes.  It feels good to have my clothes starting to fit me again.  I have a long way to go to fit into everything but I didn't gain it all in a week and I won't get rid of it that quickly either.  (Lord knows if I could I would!)

Tomorrow I weigh in and measure myself.  I have no idea if I've lost weight but I know I am losing inches - I can feel it!

No comments: