Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whew!

Had a crap day yesterday so no posts!  Sorry.

I spent the entire day on the road attending appointments where folks clearly believe their busy lives are far more important than mine, and therefore I was an inconvenience.  Schleps!

I then forgot to weight in this morning...not sure it would have been good as I ate fast food yesterday and I am not used to all that sodium.  This morning I'm not feeling so hot (maybe the salt intake?) but I made it through my shred (took yesterday off due to being out all day).  Day 5 is easier in some aspects (cardio) but those pushups are killer.  I sort of half-ass some of them because my arms are so weak, but I'm going to keep at it!

More posts later...right now I ought to go shower before I scare off the neighbours!

No comments: